Tuesday, July 21, 2009

... and a Republican Senator shall make a racially awkward comment...

In advance of today's epic lunar eclipse, astrologers are predicting there will be world violence.

This is my issue with astrology. Could they make an easier prediction? I, knowing beans about astrology, will attempt to divine the future from today's eclipse:

- There will be turmoil in the Middle East!
- There will be another Gubernatorial sex scandal in the coming months!
- There will be famine in a small African country 90% of Americans have not heard of!
- Children will be born with birth defects!

After six months or so, when all of those things have happened, you'd think I'd know what I was talking about or something.

This is why I respect those guys who predict the end of the world on a specific date. They may be full of crap, but at least they're laying their reputations on the line, 'cos it will demonstrably either happen or it won't.

No comments: